Northwestern Lancaster County Authority
The Northwestern Lancaster County Authority is owner of the public water and sewer facilities in Penn Township. The Authority is governed by a five (5) member Board appointed to serve for staggering five (5) year terms. Penn Township operates the Authority's system under a lease agreement. Its current service area includes areas on the east side and south side of Manheim Borough. Under a separate agreement, Manheim Borough Authority provides public water to the southern areas of the Township.
The Northwestern Lancaster County Authority meets the third Monday of the month at 7:00 P.M. at the Municipal Office, 97 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Northwestern Lancaster County Authority:
· David Stewart, Chairman (term exp. December 31, 2013)
· Herbert Mattern, Jr., Vice Chairman (term exp. December 31, 2014)
· Paul Steinweg, Treasurer (term exp. December 31, 2015)
· Seth Kensinger, Secretary (appointed - term exp. December 31, 2016)
· Anthony Schimaneck, Esq., Morgan, Hallgren, Crosswell & Kane, P.C.
· Daniel J. Becker, P.E., Becker Engineering, LLC
· Michael Wolgemuth, Manager, Severn Trent Environmental Services
Click HERE to follow the NWLCA's Sustainability Project!
Content Last Modified on 3/11/2013 8:47:55 AM
Search Penn Home Back Printable Version Text-Only Full-Screen eMail Previous Next